Customer Service Associate (part time)
Fantastic part-time position helping dancers and their families fulfill their dreams and inspire them to be the best dancer they can be with the best fashion and equipment available.
If You Are…
- Eager to help dancers of all ages realize their dance dreams (you love it when you can help others),
- An excellent communicator – on the phone, and in-person (you have the ability to ask thoughtful questions and listen carefully),
- Able to assess and prioritize tasks, projects, and messages (you know what needs to be done and you do it),
- Highly organized, accurate, and detail-oriented (you might even color-code your sock drawer…),
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with ipads, and social media apps (you find these to be great tools for keeping things running smoothly),
- Customer-focused and committed to giving an amazing experience (you aim to please),
- A Dancer who is Passionate, positive, enthusiastic, and team-oriented (you’re a glass-half-full kind of person with a can-do attitude),
- Self-confident and self-assured (you’re kind and respectful),
And would love to…
- Represent the company in the most positive, professional manner (your words and actions have a huge impact),
- Keep the store clean, organized, and up to date (truly a thing of beauty!),
- Be creative (you can create window displays and social media posts),
- Manage and organize inventory (because getting stuff done makes you happy),
- Assist with routine work and special projects (you never know what cool assignments you might get).
- Part-time, flexible hours based on needs – yours and ours
- A competitive wage in a fantastic beach-side community
- In-store discounts on all purchases (employees enjoy a 20% discount on everything, anytime),
- A small entrepreneurial company where your ideas, efforts, and inputs are heard and valued (you really make a difference to the success of the company)
Dancin Soul Boutique is small family-owned dance boutique in Carlsbad Village. Our mission is to provide the highest quality customer service and products to all dancers and their families in North County San Diego and beyond.
If you’d like to be a part of the Dancin Soul Boutique! Team, send your resume and a short note telling us a bit about yourself and why you’re interested in this job to The Customer Service Associate for Dancing Soul Boutique will be primarily responsible for helping customers find what they are looking for and completing their purchases in the store.
Click here to get job application: Dancin Soul Boutique Application form
use: firstname.lastname@example.org to submit applications electronically along with availability or drop off in person during store hours. The open application period will end on Oct 12th. Please apply as soon as possible.